9.25.2008

Baby Steps

I've made a header. My blog looks cute. My etsy shop is on its way to its grand opening.

Just one more thing ...

Something to sell. Ah. Minor detail.

Don't fret. It isn't a detail I have ignored, it is just a detail I have yet to deal with. The purpose for my shop is selfish. I love to craft. I love to sew. I love to create. This isn't a business venture, per se. Would I like to make money? Of course. But really, I just want to share what I can do.

So what can I do? Well, lots. Headbands, tutus, dresses, PJs, aprons, bows, towels, and more. What I actually do will depend on demand. Isn't that the way it goes? To start out, my shop will be a bit of this and a bit of that. Once I see what YOU really want, I will narrow down my projects. As my first projects reach the finished stage, I will let you know about them!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

This is cute, you are good at this kind of thing. As a suggestion of what might sell, you probably already know this, those headbands you made for marie. Being in the land of babies, so it seems, I see them all the time! Everybody gets them and it amazes me how much they pay!

Becca said...

Yep I like it...Can't wait to see what you have...Will there be crafts? I think i need a clarification...is this just for kids? i can't remember.