12.28.2008

Phew. That's all I have to say about the past 6 days. Phew.

Remember when I showed you the tutorial for super cute boxes that would work perfectly for neighbor gifts? Here are the results!




I filled them with caramel corn, Muddy Buddies, and peanut butter balls. Delish!

I helped my mom put together some boxes for her neighbors, as well. Actually, I had had enough of folding cardstock so I put my dad to work. Just call him M. Stewart.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and please have a safe New Year!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I can vouch for the deliciousness of those snacks. Holy mackerel. Dave and I left the caramel corn for the kids and ate the peanut butter balls ourselves. YUM! Thank you!

Becca said...

umm...can i get those instruction or a link to the post?...great idea