3.23.2009

Slideshow

Back in the day, when our first year anniversary rolled around, I decided to put together a little slideshow of pictures to document that fabulous year. It has since become a yearly tradition. We have our first three years done. Right now I am working on the fourth year slideshow and we will be celebrating our fifth year of marriage in August. Not too far behind.

Moving on. The fourth year has proved to be more of a challenge than the previous years. We added our daughter to the family which increases the photos exponentially. I am having such a hard time narrowing down the pictures to fit in a 12 minute-ish slideshow.

One fabulous solution has been to make some digital scrapbook pages. Thanks to Jamie for inspiring that idea!

The best part is that I am killing two birds with one stone. These pages can be used for future scrapbooks, too!

brother and sister copyMarie's Outfits copyWilliam and Trucks copy

Credits. Mostly. These aren’t as detailed as I know they should be:

Templates by mandagirl. Paper from Happy Go Lucky, Vintage Florals, and Sweet Sprinkles kits by Shabby Princess. If you are dying to know what fonts I used leave me a comment and I’ll look for you.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You won the Leapin Leprechauns Cookoff! Congratulations!! Email me your address (mandyheaston@gmail.com) and I'll send your prize box out!